Welcome to MSathlete!
Help us stop the degradation of our community.
The MS Society of Canada will be:
1) selling MS Centre in Victoria, a place that many of us call home
2) discontinuing the MS Physiotherapy Program, the only of its kind in Canada and
3) disbursing programs and services to other unknown locations or online
Many of us who live with MS every day and use this centre see this as a cruel and hurtful action. Please join us in the protest and let your voice be heard by adding your comments.
- NOTICE OF MS COMMUNITY MEETING # 2
- MS Society increases top salaries by 50% and drops programs for people with MS
- NOTICE OF MS COMMUNITY MEETING
- My letter to Ms. Joseph, Board Member, MS Society Research Foundation
- Help me understand how 1+1 = 2+1: an open letter to the Treasurer of the MS Society of Canada
- Open Letter to Rahil Dattu, Board Member, MS Society of Canada
- Here’s who made the decision to sell our MS Centre
- An open letter to the MS Society of Canada regarding your degradation of our community
- MS Society response to open letter regarding their degradation of our community
- Top 5 reasons MS Society of Canada shouldn’t use their survey results to make decisions
- Letter to Minister of Health regarding services delivered to citizens living with Multiple Sclerosis
This years MSAthlete swims:
An Open Letter to the City of Victoria Regarding the Future of Crystal Pool
I have recently become aware that you will soon be making a decision regarding the future of Crystal Pool. Before you make that decision I would like to share my thoughts on this matter with the hope that you will take them into consideration. Read more.
MS Philosophy: there is no such thing as a failed attempt
Every day when I wake up I think about how lucky I am that I was raised to try new things. In many was this is what makes it possible for me to live a productive life with multiple sclerosis.
MS Addiction: got dope?
There are over seventy-five drugs many of us have been prescribed for our Multiple Sclerosis. My drug of choice – dopamine – and I regularly self-medicate.
Multiple Sclerosis in the Raw – a natural state of being I find myself thinking a lot these days. Thinking about Multiple Sclerosis and if I am doing the right things to manage my disease. Not just manage it to the point of being “ok,” – I want to be more than that.